|The 10 Key Steps to Buying Stairlifts
1) Determine if the stairlift user has the physical ability to be able to get into the seat of a stairlift.
2) Review your stair dimensions to confirm there is sufficient room to accommodate a stairlift
3) Determine if a straight stairlift will fit your needs or is a custom curved stairlift required.
4) Research the different manufacturers.
5) Confirm which stairlift model best suites the specific stairlift user height and weight and best fits your stair measurements.
6) Weigh the pros and cons of a self installed option.
7) Receive installed stairlift prices from local companies.
8) Research the local stairlift installer reputation.
9) Schedule the stairlift installation.
10) Receive an on site demonstration of the stairlift showing safety features, common service issues and features of the stairlift.